I have been looking at film scanners and may be interested in the Microtek.

I would use it with 645 negatives and transparencies, as well as with 35mm.
Are 645 adapters available?

I have some other questions as well, but am still trying to make up my mind
as to whether I am really interested. If I do this, the simple aspect of
physical space and ports available would make it very unlikely that I would
also get a 35mm scanner anytime soon . . .

If you don't get any other takers, let me know more about it and I will
think about it.

Stan