Hi,

A very good friend of mine is interested in selling his LX and KX to me.
He doesn't know how much he should ask for them.
He is my best friend, so I dont want to take any advantage on him.

What would be the fair price for these bodies?

I scanned the cameras and posted their images at:

http://www.yurope.com/people/kujucev/pentax/lx.htm
http://www.yurope.com/people/kujucev/pentax/kx.htm

LX is a little bit on the ugly side, with few dents (one on the prism
finder) and paint scratches on the body edges, but it is clean inside and it
is working OK. No sticky mirror syndrome. The focusing screen was cleaned
with some force, so it has some dark circular smudges.
Serial No is: 5341695

KX is almost perfect outside - only some circular mark from mounting on a
tripod on the bottom plate and minimal belt clip mark on the front.
It is perfect inside.
Serial No is: 8310246

Im not familiar with the used equipment condition ratings on the web or in
magazines. How would you rate these two bodies so that I could compare them
with the prices of other used equipment?

Thanks in advance,

Aleksandar Kujucev