http://www.yurope.com/people/kujucev/pentax/lx.htm
http://www.yurope.com/people/kujucev/pentax/kx.htm

LX is a little bit on the ugly side, with few dents (one on the prism
finder) and paint scratches on the body edges, but it is clean inside and it
is working OK. No sticky mirror syndrome. The focusing screen was cleaned
with some force, so it has some dark circular smudges.
Serial No is: 5341695

Im not familiar with the used equipment condition ratings on the web or in
magazines. How would you rate these two bodies so that I could compare them
with the prices of other used equipment?

Thanks in advance,

Aleksandar Kujucev

Aleksandar,

I have seen very poor condition LXs (many dents and scratches) going for
about £200 to really nice at £350.

I found it very difficult to compare adverts on either private
advertisements or magazines, as they all had a different guide to rating the
camera!

I bought something from a friend recently and I showed him all the relevant
adverts, which allowed us to come to a fair deal on both sides.

Good luck!

Malcolm;-)