Hi all,

Today I came across a used black MX at a local camera store, and I'm
debating on whether to buy it or not. Its pretty beat up, lots of brassing
and missing one of the screw-in covers on the bottom(not the battery cover),
but no dents, they're asking $175 CAN. To me, this seems like a pretty good
deal from what I've seen on ebay, but then again, most of the bodies on ebay
were in pretty good condition. Does anyone know of anything to watch out for
when buying a used MX? Any advice would be much appreciated!

thanks,
-Paul C