You appear to have put up two new versions of the image!

This was your original:

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LBVQqSnxnVs/SuTFA-InhVI/AAAAAAAACbQ/5jg3p3PN0sY/s1600-h/1.jpg>

and this appears to be one with "auto-levels" applied:

<http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LBVQqSnxnVs/SueX-Vo9ZaI/AAAAAAAACcg/9KTOqzg9qaA/s1600-h/1.jpg>

which has definitely cleared the haze, although perhaps
it might be improved by a little less saturation.

I don't know what you did to get this one:

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LBVQqSnxnVs/SueYRm2p8dI/AAAAAAAACco/4Vwk41ZGW4c/s1600-h/1.jpg>

but whatever it was, I don't like it - I think this is
the weakest of the three versions.