Igor Roshchin wrote:
I just thought that could've been a configurable option in LR - where to write backups..

Actually I think it is configurable. In particular, if you simply keep your catalog on the NAS box, then the LR will automatically makes its backups there. I am not entirely sure, but I have a sense of deja vu that before I updated my computer I actually tweaked the LR parameter files to put the backups on disk box whereas the catalog itself was kept on the local drive.

Boris