This is actually my third suck into this wonderful vortex.  I never really mean
to leave;  I would live here if I could. I remember your name so I was probably
still around when you got here.

I'm curious about the contrast on this computer also.  It is a laptop and I'm
not sure it is always in the right spot.  Did you see all three versions?  One
of them totally sucks.  One of them was before edit the other was after edit.
Do you see the arch often?

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my
team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/