Den 7. nov. 2009 kl. 02.31 skrev William Robb:

----- Original Message ----- From: "DagT"
Subject: Re: October PUG and 2010 themes

Should I, when posting an image on the internet, know of every strange
employers view in any part of the world?

No, you just need to realize that if you post a potentiall sensitive picture to a group list have
the common courtesy to put a real warning rather than your asshole
disclaimer.
It's not my fault that you are an idiot.

Frankly, I donĀ“t find your posts very family friendly. You should have put a warning in the subject field because I would not like my children to see that grownups (?) use that kind of language.

DagT