----- Original Message ----- From: "DagT"
Subject: Re: October PUG and 2010 themes

Frankly, I donĀ“t find your posts very family friendly. You should have
put a warning in the subject field because I would not like my
children to see that grownups (?) use that kind of language.

But is there potential for your kids to go to jail for reading them?
The bottom line her Dag is that you were asked, quite politely, by several members here to tag your posts with a nudity warning if clicking the link would take them to a picture of a naked child. You were told that in North America there was a very real possibility that what you were posting could be misconstrued as child porn and that we wanted a fair warning about what we were clicking on.
Your response, and this is a direct quote:

"The responsibility is on your side, and as you never can know what is in the other end of an
internet link you have to be extremely careful."

I believe things devolved after you posted that bit of stupidity.
As a flaming asshole myself, I recognize an asshole when I am subjected to one. The difference between us as far as this goes is that I have the good manners to warn people of offensive content if they sensitize me to their needs.

If you don't want your kids offended by strong language, perhaps try to be a better person.
Until then, I stand by my opinion of you.

regards

William Robb