Monday, January 14, 2002, 4:19:41 PM, Rob wrote:
RB> I dont want to get involved in this arguement, but I do not understand
RB> why you want to post your views on list, but for everyone else to post
RB> off list.  Thats not fair.  If you want this off list you should not
RB> have included your comments in this email Frantisek.  That just invites
RB> people to 'put the record straight' in public.

I can assure that intention wasn't on my mind. I simply wanted to kill
an super-OT discussion before it flowers much (after the last months
thousands of super-OT messages). But I wanted to continue it with
those interested, without bothering those uninterested. It could be
simple to mail a reply carboncopying it to all who wish to be in the
discussion, while keeping it offlist. But I never wanted to "have a
last word" or what you think. If it looks like so, I am sorry. I hope
you understand now.

Frantisek