To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: MGESO - Such a lot of stuff! (performance pics)

Dario Bonazza wrote:
Here are multiple galleries of pictures taken on occasion of the "Ammutinamenti" contemporary arts and performance festival taking place over here once a year. You've been already flooded with such kind of stuff in the past, and there's truly a lot of stuff to see. Enjoy it, if you can afford :-)

Warning: you'll find mild nudity in some pics.

http://www.dariobonazza.com/amm09e.htm

Dario

I always enjoy the movement in your performance shots, Dario

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc