Dario -

Inter0901 is still my favorite. Two others:
Amm091907  and
Amm091930

I think my reaction to the set as a whole is confusion. This is not my style of photography and I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish. So I am not sure what a "best" shot would look like. Some of the shots seem good documentary captures, others seem good abstractions of the concept of "dance." The criteria I used to pick my favorites was first, would I use the shot as part of a poster advertising the events for next year, and second, is it an interesting subject/composition that holds the eye and makes me think. I wanted to like some of the dance series Inter0907 to Inter0920 but on some the dancers facial expression put me off, and on others the body angel was too narrow (i.e., I would have preferred more of a side view). But again, I am not sure what you are trying to capture here and so my reaction is from one who is not at all familiar with the style or content of this collection.

Stan