Brian, I have to say I like it as is--it's bold and dramatic. Love it! Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:35 AM
Subject: PESO - Cheynes IV

G'day all

I'm in two minds about this.  I like the way the frame is divided
diagonally and the looped chain.  But I'm just not sure overall....

http://www.blognow.com.au/PESO/179330/Cheynes_IV.html

Comments appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

PS:  'Cheynes IV' is the name of the ship - you can almost, but not
quite, make out the name on the hull.

PPS.  Why does Pentax Photo Browser identify this Sigma 18-125 mm lens
as an F 28-80 mm f3.5-4.4 ?

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia