On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Bran Everseeking
<bran.everseek...@sasktel.net> wrote:
> A friend twittered this and I found the facebook part to be true at
> least.
>

> http://www.pdnpulse.com/2009/11/warning-facebook-and-myspace-strip-photo-copyright-data.html

Using Facespace and Mybook for photo hosting is silly.  People
uploading anything more serious than snapshots of their drunk friends
drinking drinks really need to find somewhere else to host their
photos.  Picasa and Flickr are free, easier to use, and allow the
photographer to specify copyright.  I'm not making excuses for the
abysmal behavior of Tom Anderson and Mark Zuckerberg, but calling
oneself a photographer and then telling all their friends to check out
their slammin' pics yo! on Facebook is, well, dumb.

--
Scott Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008