David J Brooks wrote:

Good set there Doug.

2, 3 and 4 do it for me,

Dave

I'll take 3 if I had to chose 1 - but I still think "enjoy" is the wrong word and Doug is being ironic there ... the photos have the sad , lonely, depressing tone that I think he felt about those mall shots he took were that
I didn't because the place itself was initially so sterile.

But unused tracks, rusting freight cars and rails get to me big time...

ann