Doug Brewer wrote:

>For those of you keeping score, it took less than eight hours for #4 to
>be rejected from 1x.com.
>
>Could be a record.

One of the disadvantages of these on-line galleries, like 1x and the
PPG, is that they look at images as individual works of art, rather
than part of a series or theme. I opined earlier that your "Around the
Tracks" gallery was more than the sum of its parts and a side effect
of that, apparently, is that the individual shots don't fare as well
in public voting when people haven't seen the "whole" of which the
image is a part. I can see how a lot of justly famous shots by
well-known photographers wouldn't fare well under such a system.

Setting up an on-line gallery for only *groups* of images on a theme
would be a cool idea...