Congratulations. Then, it is likely you would be able to resist temptation of either DA 70/2.4 or FA 77/1.8. Though having the latter it was easy to resist temptation of your newly bought lens.

Have fun and be sure to show some pictures. I know for the fact, that you are a good photographer.

Boris

Thibouille wrote:
I did not plan to buy that one although I know it is a wonderful lens,
price was way to high for me.
I found one on the bay which stayed at 550 Euros, pristine shape and
still under warranty.
My usual dealer has it for 1100 Euors.. ouch !

Couldn't resist.. was too hard...
I'm still very early in the testing though. The only thing which could
have been improved IMO is the minimal focussing distance which is OK
but not great either.