It's just cosa nostra...

Brian Walters wrote:
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 21:16 +0100, "AlunFoto" <alunf...@gmail.com> wrote:
We made landing at the Antarctic Peninsula the day after visiting
Deception Island.
Which shot to select for a PESO for today was quite self-evident.
Links shortened to preserve the fun.

Blog: http://turl.no/6tp
Image: http://turl.no/6tq

Another fine photo from your Antarctic adventure.

But I'm going to have to come clean here and admit that I have no idea
why cormorants are regarded as the unofficial (official??) mascot of the
PDML.  I've been hanging around here for 6 or 7 years now and I must
have missed something.  Where did this fascination with shags start?

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia