Thanks, I will try what you indicated.

Boris

On 12/11/2009 5:50 AM, Alastair Robertson wrote:
well automatically discarding the 1:1 images after one day (an option
in catalog settings) and not building them on import choose minimal
previews (an option in import dialog box) will reduce the size of
stored images considerably if disk space is a premium. For me, the
delay while images build is not worth the disk space saved so I would
prefer having the 1:1 previews on import and discarding them after one
month.

All raw processors have to render the images for screen from raw files
- this is not duplication of the original data

Alastair