From: Boris Liberman
Ralf is German as far as I remember when last asked him  :-) .

On 12/11/2009 11:00 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
> From: John Sessoms
>> Well, I finally started my "PDML where are they at" list to help me
>> with that,
>
>> I know the difference between the Norwegian [tundra, heavy metal rock
>> bands and all the Antarctica photos everyone loves to hate] and the
>> Belgian [those wonderful night-time industrial shots that would have
>> homeland security on me in a heartbeat if I tried taking them].
>
> OOPS! Two Norwegians.

Thanks for the correction.

Tim ?sleby [art exhibits & heavy metal rock bands] and Jostein [the Antarctic photos everyone loves to hate] and Ralf [wonderful night industrial ... homeland security would lock me up, etc. etc.]

I've been working on the list, trying to get everyone where they want to be.

;-D