In a message dated 12/10/2009 9:33:03 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
rf.sulli...@gmail.com writes:
You can't imagine how  PISSED OFF I am at AT&T right now.
What a sorry bunch of SOB's the phone  guys are.

Sorry for your troubles. Never had a real  problem with Comcast -- if a
problem has come up they have often offered a next  day service call (they came
out once, the next time I resolved it and canceled  the technician). When I
first explored the options for broadband, I looked at  both phone line and
cable and decided the cable would probably be less prone to  trouble. My
experience bears that out. And I am not a big fan of big companies,  but you
only get so many choices wherever you are, luckily I could choose  between two.

Good luck.

Marnie aka Doe