On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Believe I still prefer the mood and slightly more open "redux." Only thing I
> sorta like about the "final" is the elimination of part of that lower left
> corner white stuff.(?)
> I'm moving on also. ;)

Thanks Jack, Eck, Brian and Paul for commenting, and thanks to all
those who looked and commented on all of my versions.

Given that there are so many compromises involved this thing will
never be perfect (no such thing as a perfect photo anyway, is there?),
but for myself I think this final version is my favourite and for now
I'll stick with it.

Everyone's input has been most valuable in helping this process.

cheers,
frank