Definitely the last version.

Cheers ;-)

Boris

On 12/14/2009 1:12 AM, frank theriault wrote:
Sorry to inundate you with all these versions - usually I just show
one and go with it, but for some reason I had the feeling that there's
a better photo in there, waiting to be coaxed out.  I'm not sure if
this is it, but to me it's the best yet:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/whisper-final-version.html

Took Paul's advice to crop, then I brightened it just a bit with
curves, but that really brought the grain out more, so I toned the
grain down to about what it was (I think) in the original.

For comparison (if you care), the original:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2009/12/whisper.html

and version 2:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/whisper-redux.html

Make of all this what you will...