On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Sandra Hermann
<jeepgirls2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was taking picture of Sami on a Mall carousel around town and the security
> guard told me I needed to get out of there they had called the police.  He
> gave me enough warning I could get away Mom stayed with Sami while I walked
> away and the cops did show up.

Why did the police show up?

What was being done wrong?

It's not against the law to take photos in a mall.

If the owners (through their agents, the mall cops) don't want you to
take photos, they have the right to ask you to leave.  If you don't
leave, you can be charged with trespass.

But you can't be charged with taking photographs.  As far as I know,
that's not yet against the law.

cheers,
frank