Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

We have a serious bushfire burning a few km to the east of us.  It's
downwind of us so that's good - but not good for those in that
direction.

As I write another Erikson Air Crane has just flown over the house - we
have a small lake a couple of hundred metres away and the choppers have
been using it to fill their water tanks for most of the day.

Of course I took a few photos.....

:-)>

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/album-firefighting/index.html

Awesome shots Brian. The one with the chopper "below" ground level and the geese/ducks flying up... just great!

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/