On 12/17/2009 4:31 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Subash wrote:

frank theriault<knarftheria...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I for one miss those halcyon days of just a few months ago.
We could talk about guns.

Abortion.

Religion.

Politics.

Yeah, politics!  That Obama, what a guy, eh?

How about that climate summit in Sweden!  Or was that Denmark?
Whatever!

And how about Time's Person of the Year?  Bernanke?  'Cause he's done
such a bang-up job on the economy?  Yeah, right!

Okay, those should keep us going until Pentax releases a new
product...
Frank, you left out outsourcing/offshoring...
Come on everyone, this is a Pentax mailing list!

APERTURE SIMULATORS!
Only worth discussing if it's on the new upcoming Full Frame camera. (Damn I still want an MZ-D).