looks good, and celebrate for the 2010 kick-off sounds fine. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Loveless" <sdlovel...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: 2010 PUG themes

Thanks for the on and off list replies.  Here's the list.  Major
objections should be voiced now.

Speed
Light
Photojournalism
Action
Infrared
Night
Flora and Fauna
Panorama
Bewildering
Mailbox/postbox
Pentax Photo Gallery Rejects
Celebrate

Suggestions for January, since I've put this off until the very last
minute?  I'm leaning toward "Celebrate".  Probably everyone who would
participate already has something or can get something ready between
now and the beginning of the month.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/