From: "P. J. Alling"
I'd have to submit something to Pentax to get a few rejects. I don't think I could stand the aggravation.

On 12/17/2009 9:12 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
> Ok, I'll play; here are my pics in no order of preference:
> 2/speed; 3/Pentax Rejects; 4/Light; 8/Wheels; 9/Photojournalism; > 11/Pictorialism; 12/Mug Shot; 14/Action; 15/Infrared; 17/Night; > 18/Flora/Fauna; 19/Panorama

It was discussed as a possible theme earlier and I understood the consensus was it didn't have to be actually submitted and rejected.

It qualified if someone at sometime had rejected it for the Pentax Gallery ... even if you only rejected it yourself.

Or, I could be wrong as usual.