On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 02:30:04PM -0400, Steve Sharpe wrote:
> At 1:12 PM -0500 12/18/09, John Sessoms wrote:
>> From: Cotty
>>> On 18/12/09, John Sessoms, discombobulated, unleashed:

>>> <http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/bodies/prototypes/MZ-D.html>
>>>
>>> Those pictures make me weep.
>>
>> Still and all, I like the control layout on the *ist-D, K10, K20, K7 better.
>
> I can only speak for the MZ-S and the *ist-D, but I'll take the layout of
> the former anytime. Much more intuitive and easy to navigate.

"Intuitive" is only another way of saying "what you are used to".

If you think Av mode is done by moving the aperture ring on the lens,
then you're going to have a problem switching rapidly between Av and Tv
(or program) which is what Hyper Program mode offers.  It depends on
what you want; if you want a camera body that works just like a K-1000
with all your old manual focus lenses the MZ/ZX bodies are great, but
personally I found the advantages of the new Hyper modes far outweighed
that.