On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Doug Franklin
<jehosep...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On 2009-12-18 20:46, frank theriault wrote:
>
>> That being said a small majority [...]
>
>                          ^^^
>
> Typo or subversive/cynical commentary!? :-)  Did the NSA record your IP
> address on that one? :->

That was a typo.  I meant "a small minority".  Just to re-iterate,
most police officers that I've met and gotten to know (both
professionally and personally) are terrific people.  They take their
job very seriously, and they really do want to see that "justice is
done" (although their view of justice and mine may be somewhat
different at times).  Their jobs are difficult, dangerous and
thankless.

I'm grateful that they're out there doing what they do.

cheers,
frank