In a message dated 12/21/2009 6:08:40 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
to...@repiuk.nl writes:
A short visit to  Paris:

http://www.repiuk.nl

Didn't carry my heavy gear, only a  Pentax WPi. While happily shooting
with this P&S I noticed allmost  everyone on the streets carried a P&S
or camera/phone and everyone was  very busy capturing their friends and
family and everything else around them.  Very funny to watch. Counted 0
real camera shops, 0 Pentax and 2  Leica's!!
I was the only one pressing my P&S to a tree as an instant  tripod.

Toine

Very nice gallery. I think you did  fine with a P&S. Didn't know they lit
up the Eiffel Tower at night, but that  makes sense. Well done.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)