In a message dated 12/27/2009 7:53:09 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
rwomer1...@yahoo.com writes:
No, I wouldn't say so at  all.  They are very amusing.  I have mis-spent a
good deal of time  today trying to think of snappy additions or comments,
but couldn't come up with  anything presentable.

("Rick Womer preset: flat 18%  grey...")

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW

Heh,  okay.

I shouldn't have whined. That is unpleasant, or if I do whine it  should
only be about camera equipment (which I won't get far with on this list,
since my whining would be about Canon ;-)).

Thanks, Rick.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)