In a message dated 12/29/2009 11:10:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gdigio...@gmail.com writes:

I tried them out on a couple of exposures so far ... some  interesting
treatments.

But I think y'all are going have to work to really get the full  flavor
of "Mark Blue" to do what Mark does ... ];-)

--
Godfrey
godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com

=========
LOL.  Thanks, Godfrey.

And thanks for the help telling people how to install  them.

(Well, I do say that preset is best used on shots actually  taken of the
Blue Ridge Mountains.)

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)