From: Bob Sullivan
Here are two photos from the beach here in San Diego.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=10426250&size=lg
and
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=10426291&size=lg

I saw the blue and like the blue, but does the 2nd one look more realistic?
Comments appreciated...
Regards,  Bob S.

Two different images, so it's harder to compare them. I prefer the second image for the three rows of waves you've caught, but out beyond those waves I don't know. Maybe it should become more blue out towards the horizon.

The color of the beach in the first one looks more realistic to me.

The sky doesn't look "right" [?] to me in either one, but I think the first sky combined with the second water gradually becoming bluer out toward the horizon (and the first beach) might work.