----- Original Message ----- From: "Graydon"
Subject: Re: K-x and high-ISO performance???

>Remember that Sony now wants to put all other DSLR makers out of
>business

???
I don't believe that for a minute.

I don't think they believe they can *do* it, but they're certainly
trying, or, at least, I can't come up with another explanation of just
why they're willing to so heavily subsidize their DSLR camera line.
That's the usual Sony pattern for "we want a dominant-to-crushing
position in this industry".

I suspect if they really wanted to put other DSLR makers out of business they wouldn't be selling sensors to Nikon and Pentax.

William Robb