On 1/1/10, Jerome Reyes, discombobulated, unleashed:

>EOS 7D 18.0 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera
>EF 24-70mm f/2.8L L-Series USM Standard Zoom Lens
>EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
>100mm f/2.8 EF USM Macro Lens for SLR Camera
>
>I blame Cotty.

LOL

Personally the only thing I'd change is the camera. For the same money
get a used 1DmII. The performance level of the 1D series is a stroke of
genius, and the slightly larger sensor size pays dividends. The 24-70
will quickly turn into the lens of choice - the close focus ability is
awesome, although on an APS-C you'll miss the wide end. The 70-200 is an
astonishing lens for what it does. I'm guessing you're looking at the
100 as a portrait lens? With APS-C you might be happier with a 50? I
used the A*85 for portraiture on the 1DmII as you know and found it a
tad long, but that's just personal preference. I am dying to try it on a
36X24 camera. Not anytime soon though.

Best of luck Jerome.

--

Cheers,