P. J. Alling wrote:
So yes, this is sort of a rerun. Originally shot in 2005 with my *ist-D. A brand new conversion with "Pentax's Digital Camera Utility 4", the interface is mostly livable, and it runs on my OS of choice, not officially but it runs there anyway.

I didn't have a lot of inspiration last year and I'm thinking of submitting this to the annual. A lot of people seemed to think this was an exceptional work at the time. So unless I can find something I like better...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20surfclubmadisonct.html

Equipment:  Pentax *ist-D w/smc Pentax FA 20-35mm f4.0.

Notes: Some minor correction for barrel distortion in PDCU4, and a bit of perspective correction in Photoshop.

That's very pretty, but where's the surf? :-)

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/