On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 09:25:47PM -0800, Larry Colen wrote:

> If people really want wild life there's the francis household with their
> 17 or so cats less than an hour's drive away.

Only 8 (and one of those is coming near to the end of her allotted span).

We had a falling out with the person who ran the rescue group that we
were working with, so the other 12 went back to her.  And that's about
all *I* know, too; I have no idea why she decided to drop us as fosters.
My best guess is that she wasn't happy with someone she couldn't push
around.