On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:12 PM, frank theriault
<knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>

>> Bring your bike to GFM: A ride through the Blue Ridge Mountains with
>> Frank Theriault will make the Himalayas seem easy!
>
> I'd like to go, but it might be difficult to do both GFM and Chicago.
> It might depend which (if any) Chainsaw might decide to go to.

I would love to go, but i mentioned earlier its 4 weeks before school
lets out for the summer and i would lose out on the bonus, providing i
don't get sick and lose it any way. If so, what the hell:-)

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com