From: "Adam Maas" <a...@mawz.ca>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 3:29 PM
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 7:57 AM, Lasse Karlsson <ma20...@aland.net> wrote:
After having been using Photoshop 5 uptil now, Santa has enabled me to start
working with PS CS4.
This means that I haven't been following or learned about the new versions
or upgrades of PS since the v. 5.
As a way to start to learn what new there is to me, I thought I'd ask those
of you who have been using later versions, if you maybe could point to or
list some of the new features and improvements since v.5, which you have
found particularly useful to your work and which may be the most obvious
improvements to me (if you can recall that far back at all... ) ).

One obvious thing I already learned, is that I definitely have to get myself
a new, more powerful computer...
Any pointers or advice welcome.
Thanks,
Lasse

From PS5? Proper 16 bit support, the Bridge file browser app, Adobe
Camera RAW, and about a zillion other things. Changes have been
massive.

Thanks, that's what I suspected and why I asked.... :)
Lasse