Ken Waller wrote:

After approx 3850 images, my K20D started producing a defect in the images, not related to SD card or battery charge. It occurs at all ISO's, all lenses, shutter speeds & apertures. Interestingly it is not apparent in live view. I've run the pixel mapping routine several time with no affect on this spot.

It evidences itself as a noticeable bright spot near the RH edge of the image (in landscape orientation), with a vertical black line from top to bottom running thru the spot.

Any examples?