I've added 4 items this week, but 2 of them are somewhat redundant as I also sold a different grip and flash last week. Anyway, here's what's posted now on eBay:

Pentax Rear Converter A 1.4X-L Teleconverter With Case
http://tinyurl.com/yj3r8ck

Pentax D-BG2 Battery Grip for K10D K20D Digital Cameras
http://tinyurl.com/ygxfcbf

Pentax AF-540 FGZ P-TTL Shoe Mount Flash 540FGZ
http://tinyurl.com/yefo943

Pentax Zoom Lens SMCP-DA* 50-135mm f2.8 ED SDM
http://tinyurl.com/y8e3cvy

Not on eBay but for sale:
Pentax Remote Control F that I've used all of about 4 times   $6
http://tinyurl.com/38ays4
B&H lists this as compatible with the K20 and K200... however I used it for the K10D.

Already sold: K10D, 1.7x converter, flash, and grip from last week.
Still to come: 2nd K10D body, 12-24mm, 20-35mm, and 16-50mm lenses. And for those keeping score at home... yes, I've changed my strategy. I thought I'd be keeping one of my K10D bodies, but plan B is officially in effect.

Thanks for looking!