Thanks, Paul. I'll revise my listing to be more accurate.

paul stenquist wrote:
Your ad says that if the locking pin sticks, the camera and flash have to be
sent to Pentax. In truth, the base of the flash can be unscrewed from the upper
portion and the pin can be extracted. Also note that the pin doesn't actually
stick, but the mechanism that raises it can break. Because alignment with the
contacts is critical with this flash, I found that it doesn't work well without
the pin. Tried it, but ended up reinstalling the pin.
Paul