Hahaha, not on your nelly!! You forget, I am in the land down under, and I
needed to get some beauty sleep! Hehe.  Here's a good reason why, she is
making me age by the second:

http://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?pid=787954&id=1077428195

...I seem to remember Mr Robb that I owe you a few kicks in the bottom for
comments like that, maybe I should start up a tally again.  Lol!

Btw, is anyone apart from Cotty on Facebook?

William Robb wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tanya Love"
> Subject: RE: Fairygirl is in the house!
>

>> Lol, I was waiting for someone to bring that up!
>>

> I don't suppose you have a replacement policy for people who didn't
> keep track of theirs do you?

Now you've scared her off again.  You do have your uses, after all.

follow the directions.

database 4757 (20100109) __________

http://www.eset.com