I'm not a fan of face book... but I stayed on it because of two friends of mine specifically asking me to -
I seldom go there...

HOWEVER -- I did log in to see Tan's photo - after I waded through a bunch of other responses to the welcome back fairygirl posts (I made mine just as a reply to her first one) to find the link .

Tan' that's a fun shot... I love it... and totally got the LInda Blair references lol!

Best,
ann

Paul Sorenson wrote:

Me, too...