Actually the *ist-D and Ds are my backups. I bought a K20D for an assignment shooting old people to advertise an assisted living complex. I only paid about ~$35.00 US more than I paid for the *ist-D, and it came out of the services fee.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20connecticutzenxx.html

So assuming my time is worth just about half minimum wage, the Camera was free.