In a message dated 1/9/2010 3:00:20 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
tanyal...@bigpond.com writes:
Hey there Marnie! :)

I  have two eyes and a very blown out hot spot on the forehead, but that
could  be because I am viewing it on my uncallibrated laptop.

Frank - I think  that what let's this shot down is that the light source is
so high, so it  makes the shadows below and around his nose a little too
pronounced, I  think.  What are you shooting with these  days?

Tan.x.
Hi Tan, I am still getting my head  around the number of kids you have now.
;-)

Glad you are doing  well.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)