"The K20 buffer is large enough that, unless you are a tail gunner, you
probably won't fill the buffer no matter which card you use."

- Bill Robb

I just pulled this from the PDML quotations of last year.  Oh, how I crave
to be able to shoot more than 2 shots in succession and not have to wait for
that little orange light to disappear!!  That, and the noise are the two
failings of the *istD that I will be happy to forget!

How many of you have K20s/K7s and do you think the cost is worth the
improvements of the latter over the former?

Tan.