2010/1/10 Tanya Love <tanyal...@bigpond.com>:
> How many of you have K20s/K7s and do you think the cost is worth the
> improvements of the latter over the former?

That depends on your usage.
I much treasure the functions beefed up; AF speed, multisegment light
metering and fps. But then again I'm probably now the tailgunner mr.
Robb mentioned prophetically last year.
If you don't need those functions, the only lure of K-7 is some
improvements in image quality. The noise floor may be ever so slightly
lower, I doubt the measurbators are able to quantify it properly. It
might as well be caused by the improved light metering. The K-7 tends
to put the to of the histogram hump further to the right than do K20D.
There's still a lot of leeway for picking down the highlights, though,
so the net effect is that the noise floor seems to be lower.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com