On 1/12/2010 11:18 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: Graydon
Consumer electronics price curve says they can; I'm pretty sure they
didn't make money on the A900s but Sony does know how to do electronics
design.

As far as "consumer electronics", I've never had anything from Sony that lasted a week longer than the warranty.

My clock radio is a Sony, it was a gift from my father, he's been dead for 15 years. Sony used to make wonderful products.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}